What to bring?
Please bring all registration and consent forms to your first appointment.
If required by your insurance for reimbursement, please bring your referral for physical therapy.
- Please bring your preferred form of payment: check, cash or card and a photo ID.
What to wear?
Please wear athletic clothing or dancewear.
Loose fitting clothing that you can move around in is also fine.
- If you wish to address footwear, please bring the shoes and orthotics you use.
How long is the appointment?
- The appointment is 55 minutes long and will include:
- checking you in
- addressing paperwork and payment policy
- performance of a physical therapy evaluation
- discussion of findings
- prescription of exercises
- practice of exercises
- discussion of plan of care
- scheduling future visits
- If you arrive late, you will be responsible for full payment of services and the session will end 55 minutes from its scheduled start time.