ONLINE MOVEMENT ASSESSMENTS:
Virtual appointments are how we connect with patients who are not in the Seattle area. These appointments serve all patient types, but most commonly patients who have been unsuccessfully treated for their hip impingement (FAI).
These appointments are similar to the movement screen that is offered in the clinic. As we are not licensed to practice outside of Washington State, these are not physical therapy appointments, but rather movement assessments and online trainings. Therefore, these are not covered by your insurance.
- Appointment is an 55-min long and subsequent appointments can be scheduled if and when necessary
- FaceTime or Skype is used
- HIPPA compliant
- Includes a home exercise program and email follow-up
- Outside of no hands-on treatment, this is very similar to any session done in the clinic:
- review and discussion of previous treatment
- movement assessment
- exercise prescription
- technique modification for movements
- questions/answer session
- discussion of plan of care
- Please contact Arrow PT directly for more details on how this may help in your specific case.
$105 per session